– Assisting in managing all HR activities in Vietnam offices; Ho Chi Minh head office and
Ha Noi and Hai Phong branch office.
– Assisting HR Manager in acting pro-actively as HR Business Partner
– Supporting the recruitment team in arranging career talks and student internship
programs with the academic institutions in HCMC, Hai Phong and Ha Noi.
– Managing recruitment agencies to maximize their performance in meeting company’s
hiring needs, and report on performance issues when appropriate
– Further building the brand name image of the company locally to facilitate the
recruitment and to create more information for interested people over the roles and
jobs/careers in container shipping and logistics industry.
– Assisting in further enhancing candidate sourcing channels, methods and tools to meet
the company’s recruitment needs
– Identifying, select and recommend candidates to meet business hiring needs in the most
effective and efficient way.
– Sharing and updating related knowledge and selection techniques of recruitment team
members to enhance recruitment effectiveness.
– Assisting HR Manager in reviewing, setting up & further developing HR policies and
procedures locally in line with Group’s policies and guidelines (Training, Evaluation
– Providing input to HR Manager in regard to potential enhancements to current personnel
practices; assisting in evaluation of reports, decisions, etc.
– Counselling employees regarding human resources policies, procedures, and practices
locally in line with Group’s policies and guidelines.
– Participating in monitoring performance evaluation & training process
– Coordinating closely with related parties on the progress of employee development
– Further strengthening our succession plan
– Performing other duties as assigned by HR Manager from time to time if any.
– Reporting to HR Manager directly.
– Bachelor degree or MBA holder majoring in Human Resource Management
– Good command of written / spoken English, Chinese language capability will be
– Proficiency in office computer literate, such as Excel, Word, Outlook and
– Good communication skill, customer focused, achievement driven, teamwork and
able to work under pressure and in multi-national company environment