-To supervise and manage all activities of the company related accounting function to maintain the works of its daily business smoothly.
– To supervise and manage the uses of funds of the company, such as operations of cash, bank deposit/withdraw, AR/AP check and other related work.
– To maintain reliable accounting records to have an effective control of general ledger.
– To monitor and control all expenses from daily business based on standards of the company.
– To monitor and control all import – export, transportation, shipping and related issues from daily business based on standards of the company and to comply with related regulations of law.
– To assist the company to complete its year budget planning for decisions making of managers.
– To prepare all kinds of managerial reports periodically to assist budget control and reviews of managers.
– To assist the company to lead in the computer system for its accounting function in order to make works more efficient.
– To do inventory check periodically in order to make sure the quantities of material, semi-product and finished good in warehouse are equal to their quantities in system.
– To assist the company to deal with its tax issues and filings in order to comply with related regulations of tax law.
– To assist the company to establish its internal control and flows and execute scheduled and unscheduled audits in order to assess the efficiency of internal control.
– To support factory audit and make sure entire factory under safety protection.
– To make sure all cost data of the company comply with Customs requirement
– University degree in accounting
– At least 5 years working experience for manufacturing company with 3 years of experience in relevant position
– Carefulness, open-minded, leadership skill and teamwork for great performance
– English fluency