* Accountable for business training operations under the assigned category
– Delivery business training to distributions according to master plan.
– Consult distributions’ queries and complaints regarding business plans & policies.
– Collect information and generate training reports for assigned regions and category.
– Prepare and make training supporting material ready for trainees.
* Responsible for contractual trainer recruitment & management
– Short-list qualified contractual trainers.
– Conduct “Train the Trainers” and other training courses for contractual trainers according to designed training plan.
– Monitor & feedback to uplines about their performance.
– Regularly contract part-time trainers for agreement on training schedule.
* Contents development for online training channels: LMS system, studio ABO
– Design, develop and implement online training system/contents and blended programs utilizing contemporary instructional design theories and methodologies.
– Create a style guide for developing and future materials.
– Produce instructional design documents such as storyboards, scripts, media lists and assessment tools.
– Document processes and standards in the creation of online course materials such as templates, checklists and guidelines.
– Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team.
– Review, pilot, deploy and evaluate online training system course products.
– Actively participate in special projects, initiatives and programs as required.
– Maintain relevant project documentation.
* Support in the enhancement and developing of Business Training curriculum:
– Support in the contents project of Business training, focusing on Business skills (leadership) and Sales & Marketing Plan.
– Monitor and feedback to upline about contract trainer performance.
– Regularly contract part- time trainers and ABOs to enhance and develop the contents.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economic or related field
– At least 2-3 years experiences in training position for Direct Selling, FMCG or Insurance is preferred
– Excellent in communication & presentation skills.
– Good command of spoken and written forms in both English & Vietnamese.
– Well-organized, result-oriented and able to work under high pressure.
– Has positive attitude & high- level of maturity.
– Ability to learn & willing to travel frequently.
– Change management & building partnership.