– Be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s supply chain and logistics strategy to meet customer sales demands and to maximize the supply chain process efficiency and productivity.
– Be managing sales and operations plan, material requirements planning, inventory and inventory record accuracy, logistics, production, and master scheduling and customer / supplier daily performance.
– Responsible for coordinating S&OP (Sales & Operations Plan). Duties included: material planning, production planning and shipping planning
– Develop a close interaction with (Sales) Engineering Approval Purchase Order Operations, Finance, Production and Customer Service teams to ensure fulfilment of the S&OP.
– Establish challenging and appropriate key performance indicators for the supply chain and ensure alignment with Global Supply Chain strategy and Manager of Operations.
– Drive with the Manager of Operations and Global Supply Chain the transformation into an agile and customer-oriented supply chain to reach the group targets
– Lead, coordinate and execute supply chain activities: production and master scheduling, and operations plan, logistics and supplier daily performance.
– Be in close contact with customers, for shipping status (On-Time delivery etc.) and standardization best practice with Global Supply Chain to ensure an alignment
– Set supply chain employees goals and objectives, coaching and performance reviews.
– Determine staffing requirements to implement a sustainable and efficient supply chain.
– Managing import and export staffs and closely monitor shipping documents (Inv., Packing Slips, and Certificates…etc.)
– Training warehouse staffs for accuracy import and export of material, tooling & good parts from the warehouse to other departments, monitoring supply stock level, and overseas import parts records. Follow up warehouse management to make sure KPIs will be reached as accuracy inventory, available material for production including tools requirement
– Monitoring Shipping and Receiving employees for final visual inspection before packaging, good practice of cleanliest packaging per customer requested.
– Live and fulfil the company’s standards, policies, procedures and practices.
– Strong planning, supply chain and logistics experience in a worldwide environment.
– Proven successful working experience in a cross-functional matrix organization in the manufacturing industry.
– Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Great interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
– Understanding ERP system (SAP, GSS…) to perform in the work environment
– Team player
– Language: English fluent