– Building compensation and benefit policies to encourage employees and align to company’s strategy and compliance with current legislation.
– Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
– Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
– Doing job evaluations and job classifications
– Other tasks requested by line manager and Board Of Directors
– Bachelor degree, preferably in Human resources.
– 03 years working experience in compensation and benefits of a company has more than 500 employees and at least 01 year working experience in building C&B policy
– Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
– Be fluent in both written and spoken English