– Define and manage to execute development and resource plans that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
– Guide and supervise teams to follow processes and company best practices.
– Ensure software engineering personnel is suitably trained to perform all job function and suitably use project and software related tools.
– Present project management backup as required.
– Assign work to software engineering personnel and evaluate plus manages their performance
– Support to recruit engineering personnel, technical staffing and project teams formation
– Supervise engineering deliverable.
– Manages continuing support and provide system metrics for client facing products
– Define and apply software development process.
– Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
– Support preparation of Technology Road map
– Prepare and/or review Technical documents (proposal, design, architecture,..).
– Education level: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or higher.
– English: Fluency in speaking, writing and reading.
– Professional Knowledge & Certificates:
+ Experience in popular DBMS like DB2, Postgres SQL.
+ Know Linux / Windows operating system.
+ Understanding about software development processes.
+ Strong experience in software analyzing, designing and
+ Project/Team management.
+ Professional thinking.
+ Presentation (Training, demo,…).
+ Excellent communication, especially good in human relations.
+ Troubleshoot and problem solving
+ Good sense of team work
+ Results-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter, motivated, with high-level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative.