– Ensure completion of all electrical maintenance schedules on time.
– Fault finding and reporting on electrical equipment
– Installation and retrofitting of key electrical components
– Carry out last minute risk assessments (LMRA) when and where necessary
– Ensure that there is good communication between technicians, indoor technicians and the service dispatch coordinator and all issue are reported promptly for rectification.
– Maintain the highest standards of work and courtesy when dealing with customers.
– Carry out necessary work with 36KV switching.
– Adhere to all relevant health and safety requirements.
– Ensure there is full coverage and support for weekend working and cover.
– When and where necessary, travel to sites throughout the country, Germany and elsewhere in the world
– To take a pro-active approach to ensure that your technical understanding is undiminished with time and to complete and suggest, training and development opportunities where necessary and required.
– Maintain condition of company asset.(e.g. Car,tools)
– Climbing Wind Turbines
– Produce all necessary paper and computerised reports for supervisors and management
– College degree in electrical engineering or electronics
– At least 1 year experience in the industry
– A valid Vietnam car driving license
– English communication skills
– Self steering
– The willingness for on-call duty and weekend works
– The head for heights
– The willingness to travel for trainings or assembly work