– Ensure export shipments have no quality problems.
– Ensure the products that require mechanical testing are fully tested in the production process.
– Ensure the products are well maintained during storage.
– Ensure that unsuitable products are clearly identified.
– Propose solutions to inappropriate products in the production, storage and return process.
– Incorporate the situation of the product, determine the trend, coordinate the units to propose and implement corrective and preventive solutions.
– Propose the process improvement – How to work effectively, ensuring quality of delivery for customers.
– Assign work, check the results of work and evaluate the performance of employees
– Plan, implement and report activities of quality management by month, quarter, year or under each project according to the development orientation and business strategy of the company.
– Cost planning, implementation monitoring, periodic reporting on implementation costs.
– Follow the instructions from the superiors
– University degree or higher, majoring in related fields.
– Have 3 years experience in the field of injection molding, extrusion, household goods production.
– Know the process of quality control system.
– Know the planning and implementation of quality management plan by year and quarter.
– Know the budget and personnel management.
– Have commercial knowledge: B2B and B2C.
– Good english
– Prioritize candidates having relationships with international testing centers: BV, SGS, Intertek, Quatest 3.
– Have in-depth knowledge of the laws related to systems and types of product testing: FDA, LFGP, BSCI, ICTI, sedex mecta. ISO 9001, ISO 14000
– Able to travel on a regular basis.