• Proactively engaged with Strategic Compliance manager in HQ to develop and implement Strategic projects in the region, like Responsible Recruitment, Fair Compensation, PACE program, etc.
• Support “Beyond Compliance” Marathon program implementation in the region.
• Manage project team in the region in developing and implementing strategic Global Compliance projects, such as T2 No Fee project, SLCP project, Industry Summit-ARC project, brand collaboration initiatives, etc.
• Support director of Global Compliance Asia to achieve 5-year GC goals.
• Builds and maintains cross-functional communication to ensure Compliance strategies and projects launched successfully.
• Searches and studies cutting-edge CSR/SD/Compliance program of the industry and develop impactful program contributing to achieving 5-year goals.
• Project/Time Management
– Able to manage multiple tasks & projects.
– Assigned projects are completed within the time frame (just in time or ahead)
– Project results and KPIs achieved
• Strategy Planning
– Able to plan strategically on relevant future projects & activities.
– Creates cost effective & realistic plans & time frames.
– Short-term solution and long-term planning
• Problem solving
– Proactively seeks out relevant strategic projects and partners with other regional counterparts like South East Manager
– Able to work under pressure, maintains positive & objective thinking when facing problems.
– Support project manager/lead to find out solutions in different countries under different culture and local conditions.
• Team management
– Build a united work environment with project team among different countries.
• Bachelor Degree or above
• At least 10 years in CSR/SD field, including 5+ years in project management
• Good oral and written English
• Conversant with MS office
• Project proposal, review and reporting