The Sales Supervisor is responsible for the sales in his specific area.
Under supervision of the Sales Director, the incumbent will be responsible for delivering the brand objectives both by volume and profit.
Budgeting & Control:
- Contribute in-depth information and analyses on assigned area for the formulation of annual plans and budgets, execute approved operational plans and budgets.
- Act as unique point of contact for assigned outlets, in order to ensure achievement of sales objectives within assigned area.
- Implement annual portfolio and channel plans.
- Identify potentials (including On-Premise & Off Trade), convince new outlets/customer, and negotiate standard contracts including sales prices/distribution channels.
- Set and monitor monthly On-Premise and Off Trade targets, maintain and develop good relations with all outlet owners/manager/staff.
- Joint planning and provide merchandising and business development recommendations / advices (learnt from the market best practice) to the outlets.
- Ensure Contracted Outlets respectfully buy product from assigned suppliers (Champion/Preferred Partners) in the same region
- Propose the list of trusted supplier to other outlets.
Business Information & Intelligence:
- Help ensure ‘s continuous adaptation to market trends and innovative competition.
- Keep active watch on market, competition, counterfeiting, wholesalers, retailers, customers and consumer trends.
- Capture any relevant information on the Chatter platform.
- Produce monthly Market and Competitor Movement report (distribution, new visibility or activation on any brand, vs. competition positioning and market overview) in own area including On-premise & Off-trade.
- Ensure best adaptation of offer to each customer touch points.
- Apply investment package (On-Premise Service Pack) and activities guidelines and standards per type of On-Premise segment.
- Assist Trade Marketing in testing new ideas of value added services to customers in own network.
Animation & Visibility:
- Develop consumption of loyal target consumers and ensure attraction of new consumers within assigned area.
- Convince outlet owners to use allocated promotional budget, initiate ideas or implement Trade Marketing’s ideas effectively. Recommend and organize actions and/or animations (tasting, special price offers, FOC bottles, raffle/contest, theme nights, private nights).
- Coordinate with Market Research in adhoc On-Premise activation/regular consumer service at On-Premise outlets.
- Coordinate upon Trade Marketing for larger scale projects (joint venture outlets activation, national promotion)
- Coordinate Merchandiser team to ensure the standard visibility in assigned Off-Trade outlets.
- Recommend and implement promotional actions for outlets (special packs, FOC bottles for display and presents…)
- Fully understand the promotional guidelines from the dotted line Off Trade, thence practically apply to the Off-Trade outlets.
Sales Force Effectiveness:
- In order to optimize sales performance within assigned area.
- With supportive system of PROS – SFDC CRM, comply On-Premise call frequency standards as the following: standards (Outlet Visitation, Visitation checklist/information updated) : Outlet creation & status updates, Outlet Visitation plan, Visitation achievement (GPS captured), Information checklist fulfillment reflect outlet’s capacity & operation (min 80%)
- Manually comply Off-trade sales call frequency guideline created by dotted line Off-Trade (as create new outlets, outlet visitation, update/record required information and fulfill the required reports).
- Respect all sales operation processes & procedures (MCF, FOC, Sponsorship, Capsule collection, T&E)
- Monitor and performance report level (including On-Premise & Off Trade) of achievement of sales target.
- Off-take report ( & competitors (if any)).
- A&P Report of A&P budget within assigned area.
- Submit estimations for Sales forecasts.
- Complete GMA sighting & Listing report.