– Report to: Merchandise Director
– Lead market research projects to develop product strategy including: pricing, product positioning, trending, growth planning for strategic products, market acquisition plan.
– Lead team to execute product strategy.
– Set monthly sales targets, develop and implement sales plan
– Evaluate by Net sales up to Net profit tracking reports versus set targets
– To increase profitability of brands via controlled usage of discounts & sales off, duly evaluated by discount % utilized tracking reports
– Reporting of sales volumes, turnover, market share, market coverage and competition activities.
– Do periodically analysis in: Retail pricing, discounts, and sales promotion…
– Develop an annual marketing plan and follow through with execution
– Review and make improvement of the marketing effectiveness
– Conceptualize, plan and ensure timely implementation of launches, promotions and brand specific animations, consumer events
– Increase market share & maximize PR coverage
– A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or in a related fields
– At least 4 years of relevant experiences in Sales & Marketing
– Strong business sense with solid analytical skills
– Must be a good team player, pleasant, result – oriented and self-motivated
– Proficiency in Vietnamese & English