1. Achieve sales target
– Achieve sales target and objectives within assigned area, by providing dynamic solutions to Sr. Manager
– Develop plans to accomplish assigned target
2. Coordinate with relating Dept and customer for sound delivery
– Visit customer, getting orders and coordinate with SAD, QC and LOG and customers for sound delivery
3. Make monthly sales forecast
– Align with key customers and market demand every last week of the current month for order planning of the next month
– Analyze market situation and work out sales forecast for the whole assigned region
4. Develop business relationship and classify customers. Control customer’s debt
– Develop effective business relationships with key customers, coordinate with cash collector to follow – up decision makers to assure that outstanding debts are timely paid to IFV and minimize overdue debts.
– Classify customer business reviews to encourage and support customer alliance
5. Communicate effectively
– To be responsible for timely and accurately sending weekly report to SAD. Assure that adequate management control and feedback systems are maintained or developed to analyze the market, customer and our products categories, to identify problem or opportunities. Keep track competitor’s activities and market feedbacks on IFV’s products, then propose action plan to SM.
6. Keep both colleagues and customers informed necessary information in proper manner in order to take timely action
– Communicate fully with colleagues and other (customers) who have a need to know
– Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious.
– Communicate in way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise, candid yet accurate and clear yet respectfully.
– University degree or above. Major in Economic / Business Administration / Food Technology
– Have 5 years of working experience in the same position and same responsibilities. Prefer working in food industry.
– Good knowledge of the oil and fat business
– Knowledge of sales technology, competitive intelligence and assessment.
– English Skill – Upper intermediate. Good computer literacy (Ms Office)
– Sales motivate, meeting sales Goals
– Good knowledge of distributor management and industrial market
– Information analysis