+ Open for both Asian Expats and Vietnamese nationals
+ Work location: HCMC
1. Achieve annual volume target for general market
– Achieve annual sales target in term of volume for GM
– Allocate sales territory and deploy sales target for subordinates. Monitor their monthly performance.
2. Finance budget
– Optimize the annual OPBIT
– Plan and propose the marketing and sales expense budget
– Make monthly sales forecast, ensure sales mix is optimal in OPBIT
– Control traveling expense efficiently vs working result
3. Sales and Marketing strategies
– Develop marketing strategy (distribution, price, product, promotion. people, process) and sales plan for GM compliance with approved budgets
– Identifying and exploring on new business opportunities in targeted market, product segment
– Implement and monitor report submission
– Keep track competitor’s activities and market feedback, determine key action plan to subordinates.
– Update economic indicators, market trends and other relevant ones to flour industry and report to management for decision regarding wheat source, grist to match with the market competition
4. Manage sales workforce
– Setup and make appraisal KPI for sales team
– Manage national sales staffs by conducting co-recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
– Manage and influence to sales administration section to ensure sales process compliance with policy
5. Customer management
– Develop business relationship and classify customers
– Control customer’s debt
– Communicate and collaborate efficiently with other functional divisions
– University Degree preferably in Business.
– At least 5 years of experience with Food and Beverage industry
– At least 3 years of experiences managing a direct sales force.
– Good communication of English
– Strong experience with customer relationships development.
– Excellent leadership capabilities with strong communication.
– Good communication, management, negotiation and interpersonal skills.