– Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
– Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract,
– Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complimentary and not duplicative.
– Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
– Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
– Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. for the F&B Industry and knows how to sell against them.
– Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution
– Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
– Services our customers to grow share of the account.
– University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
– 3 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area
– Experience in sales of F&B industry, specifically in casual to fine – dining restaurants is preferred.