– Plan to carry out business activities as required by the Board of Directors.
– Organize the sale activities, including: manage the goods requirements; the goods distribution.
– Administer manpower in the management area.
– Manage and update sales data; Implement marketing plans required by the company.
– Organize the implementation of customer care activities; Handle customer complaints.
– Analyze, report on customers and consumer’s trends.
– Manage, monitor and measure subordinates to achieve the target.
– Develop short-term and long-term plans for the management area.
– Recruit and train subordinates to achieve the committed targets.
– At least 2 years experience in equivalent position.
– Having experience in business Helmets or Plastic Products is preferred.
– Good communication of English
– High responsibility in work.
– Leadership skill, can work under pressure.