– Being responsible for business professional – customer development, brand promotion (sales & marketing). Assign, organize, manage, and direct the work to employees under the management.
– Make self-assessment reports on the performance and results achieved in the previous year of the department.
– Plan to organize the implementation of annual customer conferences.
– Plan the advertising, brand promotion through the media (newspapers, television…).
– Prepare, update profile and documents about the Company’s activities to customers such as the brochure, flyer v.v.
– Build the image of the Company through physical and intangible values (Slogan, uniform, specific service model, etc.).
– Prepare sample contracts, negotiate contract terms; Manage, update, monitor and store contract terms.
– Take care of existing customers who are serving.
– Take care of potential customers
– Establish and develop relationships with the authority of Industrial Zones, Export processing zone or State management agencies to create a separate information channel for the business lines of the Company.
– Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Marketing
– More than 3 years of experience in the same position