– Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
– Responsible for the performance and development of new products as technical, design, quality.
– Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
– Initiate and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
– Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
– Provide monthly reports to senior management regarding sales, marketing and performance.
– Provide timely accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
– Provide timely checking, planning, approval on all technical drawings, tooling orders.
– Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
– Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
– Recruit, train, test, and hire staffs based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
– Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering or related fields.
– Knowledgeable in the field of manufacturing industrial packaging is advantages.
– At least 5 years work experience in sale engineering position, design and technical.
– At least 3 years work experience in manager position.
– Advanced in Computer (Ms Office, Internet, and S.A.P), proficient in AutoCAD software & Solid Works is requirement.
– Fluent English in both of verbal and non-verbal is a must (Level C or higher), Japanese skill is highly advantageous.
– Good communication, management, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
– Willingness to travel and work in an other team of professionals.