– To be directly responsible to the Board for the operation and effectiveness of the Sales Department.
– Ensure revenue targets: Plan Strategical business and develop the products of the company.
– Develop policies and sales plans. Forecast and develop monthly, quarterly and annual business targets for the region.
– Establish and maintain sales and profit targets according to business strategy.
– Building, caring and developing the customer networks.
– Manage Sales Team . Establish of performance standards accessment, development.
– Propose setting and adjusting product prices on the basis of checking prices, competition, supply and demand of the market.
– Balance revenue target for each sales channel.
– University Degree in Business Administration or Chemical Engineer.
– At least 5 years experience in the equivalent position for Chemical, Construction Additives, preferred candidates knowing about the Silica in Chemical industry.
– Have a close relationship and customer line for the company’s products.
– Planning skills, implementation of the plan.
– Ability to work independently.
– Leadership skills, communication skill.
– Recruitment skill, training skill.