– Develop and implement approved sales and marketing plans to achieve the sales targets
– Responsible for product composition, market coverage, and brand image of the assigned markets
– Develop and plan sales policies (selling price, debt, sales support) applied for each market
– Develop distribution channels per the business strategy of the Company
– Develop customer system and customer orientation in accordance with the Company’s strategy
– Forecast inventory of Distributors, production planning, monthly/quarterly import turnover for each market
– Collect and analyze market information, distribution channels, competitors, etc.
– Research and develop suitable product structure, competitive price
– Develop monthly/quarterly budgets for sales costs, marketing costs
– Build customer visiting plans, maintain long-term partnerships, and develop new business opportunities
– Develop the plan, and workforce to handle the work of the market per the development of the Company.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, etc.
– At least 05 years of experience in equivalent positions in FMCG or the relevant industries
– Experience in working with Distributors, Dealers
– Good knowledge of the the market
– Proficient in specialized English
– Other language skills are an additional advantage
– Presentation and persuasion skills; Good problem-solving skills
– Good control and organization skills
– Responsible, can work under high pressure.