– Responsible for the business activities of the Company to the Board of Directors.
– Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans according to the requirements and objectives of the Board of Directors.
– Organize the implementation of customer care activities; Handle customer complaints.
– Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
– Maintain national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; plan, monitor, and appraise job results.
– Develop short-term and long-term plans for the management area.
– Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
– Oversee performance management of under-performing sales staff.
– Present sales results to the board on a quarterly and annual basis.
– Carry out the business management and coordinate the activities of Sales managers (domestic and international).
– Bachelor Degree
– Language: English (Knowing Chinese is an advantage)
– Have at least 2 years in the same position.
– Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.