+ Sustain Strategic Initiatives:
– Support GTM transformation and sustain the different GTM mosaic within VNMU
– Be the Subject Matter Expert on GTM model and Distributor management.
– Provides on-going problem solving and best practice to Sales team to enable them to work more efficiently in term of distribution, selling and execution
– S&D efficiency analysis and monitoring (fixed S&D cost, DCR management, AS&D support, Agent Assist performance) and continuously suggest the solution for improvement.
+ Capability coaching and development:
– Develop the sales training calendar & content jointly with the HR/RSM based on the identified needs. Facilitates training as per sales training calendar
– Coaches sales frontline on GTM activities and building salesforce capability through facilitates training as per training calendar
– Tracking and manage functional training budget
– Deploy & responsible for sales tools.
– GTM transition and sustenance (channel contribution, % conversion to new GTM vs target)
– ND/WD and share
– Adherence to target for company initiatives
– Salesforce capability (route KPIs)
– Actual spending vs Budget (S&D cost, DCR management)
– Bachelor Degree or above majoring in Business Administration
– At least 3 years of working experiences at equivalent role, or 5 years in GTM, prefer in FMCG.
– Experience of designing development program and project managing initiatives in multiple markets
– Good understanding of Sales/ Commercial system is preferred
– Good at analytical, presentation, negotiation skill
– Good at English (verbal & writing)