SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE JOB
- Strong accounting background, management skills, and organizational skills.
- Sound knowledge in Logistics and Forwarding service and finance analysis.
- Professional skills in CW1 are preferred.
- Good analytical skills, professional skills in excel and ppt.
- Fluid verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to lead change.
- Exposure to process improvement and leadership.
- Good communication skills to work with people.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Skills in leading, influencing and coaching others.
- Self-management, sound judgment.
- Tertiary/T.A.F.E. Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Other: Minimum 3 years experiences in the same position.