– This is a key position in the development and promotion of sales at the store business system through the management of the business situation of stores in the area in charge.
– Responsible for managing the business activities of the area, managing the business situation of the shop system and managing human resources under management.
– It is a bridge between the business development strategy of the whole company and the strategy of development in each region, bringing high and stable revenue.
– Establish key operational objectives for the business system during the year.
– Develop and implement business plans and control sales targets for each product line in each area of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Build up and develop the customer network in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Set up and control orders. Carry out coordinated, transfer flexibility of goods between stores in the system.
– Make capital plans, coordinate capital sources and rational use of capital within the assigned stores so as to suit the business demands of each time.
– Propose and develope appropriate display models for each business point of view to ensure brand identity in the stores in the area.
– Plan and launch promotions, fairs and open new business locations.
– Responsible for proposing trends in design, merchandising & building effective sales programs.
– Analyze and evaluate market information, propose strategies and business solutions.
– Strictly meet the capital source of business. Track to process inventory to ensure the return of capital.
* Human Resources:
– Be responsible for management, training and development of personnel, assignment of work, inspection, supervision and settlement of arising problems.
– Have the right to veto the work of employees under their authority and be responsible for their decisions.
– Control the periphery and evaluate the efficiency of resource use to meet the business objectives of the area.
– Develop and propose salary, bonus and incentive policies – motivate staff and stimulate sales.
– Plan the training and development team for the system. Participate in recruiting, training personnel of the system.
– Build a professional and consistent store staff
* Model management:
– Demand forecast, commodity planning – design / sales programs … by time / program for the shop system.
– Plan to order the system in accordance with production capacity in each period, time of the year.
– Manage the delivery schedule and effectiveness of product coordination (orders) of the Supervisor.
– Control of the performance of goods preservation, quality assurance.
– Bring up new model trends for the system. Update and analyze information, sample trends, designs and prices for production and business development in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Manage the competitor’s assessment of competitors, set up competitive strategies on models, types of goods, prices, policies and sales regulations in order to increase the competitiveness of the brand with respect to on the market.
– University degree in Economics, Business Administration and related fields
– Have at least 5 years of experience in the same position in retail, consumer goods or related businesses.
– Leadership and development team.
– Sales management skills
– Negotiation skills
– Customer care
– Personality: passionate business, dynamic, enthusiastic, persistent with the goal.