– Build information systems to manage, analyze and measure the recruitment efficiency. Track KPIs on recruitment.
– Monitor the labor market, seek and implement solutions to attract candidates. Evaluate and use appropriate and effective recruitment channels.
– Manage and develop employees working in HR & Training Department
– Implement the planning & reporting mode according to regulations
– Recruit for Company’s office:
• Plan & implement recruiting those positions working in the office
• Manage, evaluate suitable recruitment channels & attract qualified candidates
• Build up linking activities with universities to create potential candidates
• Recruit additionally & replace (resignation, maternity, etc.) for more than 100 current stores.
• Make new recruitment for more than 100 stores in 2017 across the country
– Ensure the recruitment quality of store staff in accordance with regulated standards. Continuously tracking movements of personnel to perform the recruitment with a timely response.
– Make the recruitment plan for new stores including HCMC and other provinces and cities nationwide
– Implement the project to develop potential human resources for the store system
• Build the procedure, policy, program and training process for the position of store system. Deploy compilation of materials and training content.
• Implement projects to improve internal training capacity in the system (for Regional Manager & Store Manager).
– University graduates in Economics, HR, Business Administration and relevant.
– Experience at least 2 years in the same position.
– Good at organizing, designing procedure, implementing and effectively measuring.
– Creative, agile, hard-working, careful, able to work under pressure.
– Good analysis, handle & coordinate information well.