– Workforce planning and implementing annual recruitment plan.
– Developing broad candidate database through various channels: recruitment website (VNW, Jobstreet,..), university network, social network (Linkedin, FB,..),..
– Carrying out selection process including interviews and assessment.
– Developing and improving employer branding in the labour market.
– Finding talented individuals to meet a company ‘s needs
– Advising manager on recruitment strategy
– Education: BA degree or higher, major in HR/Administration/ Economy, Foreign Trade…
– Having at least 4 years of working experience, working experience in recruiting on digital marketing in advance.
– Positive communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
– High sense of autonomy and responsibility.
– Good English communication skills.