– Responsible for recruiting staff in the company.
– Search the candidate’ source and Conduct interviews of candidates from the recruitment channel, the recruitment page.
– Build and monitor the candidates’ database.
– Plan to recruit staff according to the company’s target.
– Complete recruitment targets of the company.
– Monitor the human resources situation of the company.
– Adhere to the movement of work from the head of the department and the Board of Director.
– Participate in proposing the internal policies and regulations of the company.
– College degree or higher
– At least 3 years of experience in recruiting from staff to executive, supervisors
– Preferably have experience in selling in commercial centers, convenience stores .. or candidates with experience in consulting insurance, selling health care and beauty products
– Experienced in human resource management
– Have good knowledge and experience in training
– Basic English communication
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Internet
– Good consulting skills, negotiation skills, and communication skills
– Have a smartphone to install the timekeeping application and track sales
– Have core values: active, thoughtful, agile, flexible, transparent, superior
– Have a sense of responsibility in the assigned tasks
– Open, friendly, gentle, calm listening
– Ability to work independently and under pressure in work
– Teamwork spirit
– Can go on business, check and monitor store