– Researching, implementing, handing over the production process of new products;
– Manage all activities related to the Division at the Branch and Plant
– Participate in solving professional issues related to product quality, production process
– Develop a new product formulation and production process as required by the Board
– Develop and improve the formulas and specifications in the current production process to ensure the best quality and optimal process.
– Implementation of product registration dossier
– From the requirement to implement new products, organize the survey and model the production formulas and processes on the equipment of the department to produce the optimal formulation and production process with the production conditions of the House. Machine and GMP compliant
– Develop and compile original production documents in accordance with GMP regulations and application documents
– Hand over the formulas and specifications for the production of new products
– From the requirements of the relevant departments, to undertake research to improve the formulation and production process of existing products to ensure the best quality and optimal process
– Solve problems related to production processes and product quality
– Engage in other quality assessment and quality activities
– Regularly update new technical information and propose to the Board of Directors new techniques and solutions to optimize the quality and cost of products.
– Participate in the review and resolution of complaints, revocation and return issues
– Make periodic and unscheduled reports as required by management
– Perform other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors
– Qualification: Graduated from University / Postgraduate Pharmacy
– Expertise: Having professional skills in the job
– Experience: At least 5 years experience in similar position
– Other requirements: Fluency in English (listening, reading and writing), good use of computers and office equipment.