* MAIN DUTIES:
– Operate and take responsibility for all quality control processes in the production process.
– Administer, control and evaluate quality control of QC staff in compliance with On-Line Formula.
– Evaluate, monitor and decide the quality of the finished products
– Check the quality of products in time, meet the delivery schedule for customers
– Make plans to control input materials to ensure quality before putting into production.
– Evaluate the risks of product quality in the production process, timely information to the team leaders related to the failure to detect errors.
– Handle customer complaints and provide solutions to error, inappropriate products.
– Cooperate with BP R&D to monitor and check the quality of new products according to customer needs and market development, ensuring accurate and timely results.
– Manage the 5S QC department
– Manage asset, measurement and testing equipment at BP QC
– Build and check the documents: Regulations, guidelines, standards, norms and procedures for application of finished products and materials for the implementation of standardization management system of the company.
– Make reports related to quality, quality improvement, quality monitoring in accordance with weekly / monthly schedule
– Report to the Director
– Propose problems that fall under their responsibility.
– Organize, work with departments on issues arising from the system.
– Set performance targets for higher levels. Basing on this indicator, an action plan is set up to achieve the set objectives.
– The whole staff of the company
– Relevant authorities
– The units, organizations and partners have relations on the job
– University degree or higher in Chemistry
* Work experience:
– At least 03 years experience as QC Manager at Water-based Lacquers Company
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
– Knowledge of quality management systems and standards related to quality management
– Basic communication English.
* Abilities and Skills:
– Ability to think, analyze and evaluate the overall quality management system to provide solutions to improve implementation system.
– Experienced in handling situations and solving problems thoroughly.
– Have management, leadership and planning skills.
– Honest, enthusiastic, careful, accurate and compliant with company regulations.
* Allowance and Benefits:
– The company has shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Binh Duong
– Other regulations as stipulated by the company and regulations of the Labor Code