– Ability to evaluate Fit/PPS sample and recommend the approval or rejection.
– Able to Fit sample into the dummy and make comment and evaluation.
– Measure and inspect sample and provide correct analysis and have the ability to forecast production process to prevent quality issues.
– Check fabric and trim of the submitted sample based on tech pack.
– Check pattern and sample and report any discrepancies and ask for clarification.
– Communicate to overseas counterpart offices if necessary.
– Minimum of 3 years experience as QA/QC inspection job-related to Knits, Woven, and Denim- Ability to check and solve related technical issues.
– Experience in fabric trim and artwork inspection.
– Technical in pattern measurement and Marker (CAD Gerber is a plus).
– Good understanding of fabric quality and hand feel and defects.
– Strong knowledge in garment quality inspection.
– Able to use Adobe Illustrator or photo capture.
– Communicating in spoken and written English.