– Setting up department objectives and identify / outline the activities carried out to achieve the goals.
– Develop and monitor QA / QC budgets.
– Managing the development and implementation of QMS for planning, inspection, documents and activities including:
+ Planning tasks among QA / QC staff and related work schedules;
+Identify and develop QA / QC personnel certification requirements and ongoing education / training needs;
-Organize, prepare, implement and maintain an effective annual internal audit.
– Perform external audit preparation of the company to ensure compliance with QMS requirements and international standards.
– Customer complaints handling and responding.
More than 3 years of experience in QA / QC
Supervisor of QA/ISO: 2~3 years have wide on Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO 13485
Japanese: JLPT N3
Computer Skill:Word, Excel, Powerpoint