– Build, organize a comprehensive Total Quality Management (TQM) in the factory according to the company’s policies and objectives about quality and reach current GMP principles
– Ensure the legal issues of the pharmaceutical production process following the provisions of the circulation permit and regulations relating to the manufacture of pharmaceuticals
– Deploy quality management system based on risk assessment (Quality Risk Management).
– Develop monitoring procedures and monitor to ensure:
+ Products are designed and developed to meet the requirements of GMP
+ Manufacturing operations and quality control are clearly stated and comply with GMP principles
+ Ensure proper use of the original material and packaging for production
+ Network organization performs necessary checks on intermediate products, inspection steps in the production process
– Evaluate supplier of Raw Materials / Packaging
– Organize self-inspection, quality inspection and annual quality assessment to regularly evaluate the effectiveness and suitability of the quality assurance system
– At least Bachelor degree in QA and others related.
– At least 3 years experience at the same position in the Pharmaceutical industry, especially in QA
– English: Good in speaking, listening, reading & writing
– High motivation level with strong drive achieve result contribute to company’s profitability, willing to develop
– Professional personal appearance, creative, enthusiasm, team work, hard working, reliability, strong communication, under pressure of work, independence, confidence