– Know information about the project and prepare the conditions / procedures before construction, survey and processing information of the project.
– Planning the implementation of the project: progress of construction, human resources, materials, finance, safety measures …
– Make schedule of materials / equipment, progress of construction drawing, schedule of equipment / materials to manage the progress of work for approval.
– Manage and organize the construction in accordance with the approved construction schedule and schedule.
– Working with the Owner, Design Consultant.
– Take direct responsibility for the quality and progress of the works.
– Participating in meetings, handling issues related to the organization of work construction, difficulties and abnormal incidents to ensure the construction on schedule and quality.
– Carrying out the procedures for checking and acceptance of hand-over according to regulations. To organize the maintenance and warranty of works according to their assigned tasks.
– Coordinate with departments, departments related to the work of construction, internal personnel management, inspection, acceptance, handover, OSH, fire prevention.
– Relationship with partners (investors, supervisors, suppliers, manufacturers …) to perform professional operations.
– Deal with functional agencies to deal with tasks related to functions and tasks assigned.
– University degree in Electrical, Thermal, Mechanical, Construction …
– 03 years experience in M & E field, have done projects of buildings, apartments, hotels – resorts, factories, hospitals … or equivalent.
– Experience in installing air conditioning system.
– Proficiency in Construction Law, regulations in project development process.
– Ability to manage projects, planning, organizing, solving problems.
– Ability to work in high speed environment and pressure on progress.
– Experienced in dealing with situations, communication, negotiation.