– Improve the production system & process
+ Improve the plant’s production system: workshop layout, reporting system & production management.
+ Build up production process & management according to ISO 9001 – 2015.
+ Develop programs to improve production and implement quality management tools: ISO, 5S, Kaize, Lean …
– Production planning & management
+ Plan production, deployment & management and track production schedule, ensuring timely meet the needs of Business & Customers.
+ Ensure the output according to the target.
+ Ensure performance targets.
– Quality Management
+ Ensure the quality of products to meet the requirements of the standards.
+ Coordinate with related departments to analyze the causes of the products that do not meet the standards and address quality issues during production.
– Manage people
+ Build and develop human resources for production.
+ Assign, guide and evaluate performance of employees.
+ Create a cohesive and effective working environment.
– University degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Experience in production following 5S, Lean Manufacturing
– At least 3 years working experience in production environment and be able to manage more than 20 people
– Good communication English
– Know ISO, manage BPSX ISO
– Know Autocad and other software, read the drawing well
– Have team building and management skills
– Be active, dare to think – dare to do
– Analyze and solve problems
– Be capable for training, staff training