– Manage the new factory’s activities.
– Coordinate with departments to carry out workload according to orders.
– Ensure the progress of workload, production orders as planned by Board of Directors.
– Inspect and supervise the related parts of production orders according to the process, technology and standards of the company
– Urge, inspect and supervise the parts in the factory to perform the production according to the technological process
– Monitor the implementation of 5S and ISO at the factory
– Set up the production process, make the work table for the factory.
– Supervise/manage the compliance with regulations of employees, workers in the factory.
– On behalf of the General Manager, resolve issues related to the operation of the LKF within the scope of its authorization.
– Support for subordinates in the management of workers, production techniques, knowledge of the production process of the plant.
– Assist organizations to supervise, resolve complaints of agents, partners, customers.
– Coordinate with the departments to develop customer service and customer support activities.
– Bring new ideas/innovations to the work.
– Graduated from University major in Technology, Building, Architecture or Natural Sciences
– Have 5 years of experience in the same position
– Knowledge of administration, production management, business, construction, interior, engineering.
– Ability to calculate and read drawing well, able to draw CAT.
+ Good at English (4 skills: Listening, speaking, reading, writing)
+ Group management skills
+ Leadership skills
+ Communication skills, negotiation and negotiation, problem solving, ability to relate with customers.
+ Ability to work independently and handle situations.
+ Building good internal relationships with departments.
+ Proficient in office computer: word, excel, email …
+ Proficient in using software, machinery related to production, design.