– Be a representative of the company directly contact, dealing with customers daily.
– Manage and direct the canteens.
– Organization of production, serve rations under the contract.
– Control of sales, cost of meals at the canteen directly.
– Take care of customers, handle complaints.
– Improve the quality of canteen services.
– Ensure the stable maintenance and re-signing of contracts for industrial meals.
– Responsible for management and operation of canteens
– Manage, control costs / assets, equipment
– Executive, production organization serving
– Customer care / attendance meetings / handle complaints
– Ensure food hygiene and safety and fire prevention
– Carry out projects to serve new customers, organize party forms and organize canteen improvements
– Correspond to the inspection of customers – government offices
– University degree, major in: Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Food Technology. Have at least 3 years of experience in the same position.
– Computer proficiency in office, using internet, Powerpoint …
+ Planning skills, work organization and work management.
+ Communication and presentation skills.
+ Conflict management skills. Negotiation skills, negotiation, persuasion and problem solving.
+ Communication, presentation and training skills.
+ Evaluating the results of the staff’s work. Planning, assigning and supervising the performance of the work. Organizing meetings in the department.
– Teamwork and independence.
+ Skills in text editing and typing.
– Minimum of 2 years in equivalent position.
– Create good relationships between departments in the company
– Communication in English or Japanese, Korean.
– Experience in soft skills training on leadership, negotiation, presentation (Certificate)