– In charge of managing activities from receiving orders to completing products to deliver to customers. There are three main activities (Under Operation Manager are managers in charge of these three areas):
+ Receive orders – Plan production
+ Purchasing – Warehousing – Inputs supplying
+ Deploy production
– Set up the optimal operating system and process for the three above mentioned activities, achieving cost savings and improving productivity.
– Supervise, inspect and ensure that the process of operation runs smoothly, on schedule and products are produced according to customer requirements.
– Know the application of advanced and effective methods in warehouse and production management
– Closely manage between import goods for domestic production and import goods for export production
– Build, manage and train staff effectively (KPI)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Have 10 years experience in manufacturing industry, of which 5 years or more in the same position in the furniture industry.
– Have strong knowledge of furniture production from the first stage to the last stage and the ability to establish and optimize the supply and production system from the beginning.
– Be honest, careful, dedicated
– Can communicate in English
– Computer proficiency
– Have experience in furniture manufacturing company with foreign factor with more than 300 employees