Strategy & Planning:
– Conceptualize and develop effective Organisational Development, Learning & Development (Learning & Development) and talent management strategies, framework, policies and processes for the company, following needs analysis and inputs from biz leaders
– Within the framework for relevant Group/Region initiatives, design, execution and delivery of OD, Learning & Development and TM program, as well as evaluating the effectiveness of these programs.
1. Learning & Development:
– Conduct training needs analysis to identify market and organizational training necessary to achieve or accelerate progress toward goal. Identify key performance indicators (metrics/measures) of progress toward strategically-aligned goals (i.e: revenue, profits, productivity, efficiency, reduced expenses, customer needs, employee retention, employee engagement, improved leadership/improved talent pipeline/bench strength…). Conduct research and recommend organizational development and learning programs and target
– Implement Group/Region Learning & Development, TM initiatives into the market and apply customization to local needs. Ensure proper roll out of Group talent management and Learning & Development processes and tool also in the market.
– To diversify training and development portfolio corresponding to people capability in delivering the growth of business.
2. Talent Management:
– Lead the design and implementation of an integrated talent management strategy, succession plan and career development programs providing expertise and advice to the leadership and HR teams.
– Drive talent management and talent pool building, as well as enhance existing processes and design new programs coming from Group/local initiatives.
– Take a lead influencing role in developing organizational culture, that is customer centric, open, trusting, transparent and inclusive as per Carlsberg’s values.
– Develop and implement a career development framework and provide talent management and change management expertise in partnership with manager and biz leader.
– Implement fresh graduated development program to build Talents in the market.
3. Core Processes:
– Be an advocate for the company values, code of conduct, ensuring that all employees will understand and apply to work.
– Implement my Voice, Succession Plan..
– Deliver PMP and system. Ensure PMP is linked with objective setting process, aligned with individual performance to business outcome and well implemented at the market for both online (People@Carlsberg) and offline approaches.
– Lead, initiate and maintain Corporate culture programs that support to increase employee engagement and build the company as the “attractive place to work”
– Bachelor’s degree with MBA preferred
– At least 5 years of learning and development experience gained in MNC in a similar role with a proven track record in conceptualization and design of learning and talent management programs that drive biz performance.
– Must be a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
– Driven and possess strong influencing skills to motivate others
– Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism.
– Team player and collaborative.
– Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
– Strong people skills, solid people manager and a keen interest to develop talent, strong coach.
– Fluent in English, strong in MS Office applications, understand HR online Systems is preferable
– Comprehensive business knowledge and understanding
– Upcompromising integrity.