– Receiving information about order (styles, group, factory, quantity order, Final inspection plan…) and technical document from sourcing department, and fabric information from sourcing department China.
– Doing balance sheet file: double check if have any missing/wrong fabric position, ask technical department do correct it
– Sending balance sheet to main office for confirmation cutting quantity.
– Follow ETD/ETA fabric plan with logistic and inform to production team/sourcing if have any change
– Inform to QC team/ factory for inspecting 10% raw material, get report and inform to main office if have any shortage in roll/ cut width and defect fabric. After that correct the cutting quantity, get confirmation
– Inform to QA department if fabric has problem about consumption
– Control the woven fabric stock file and update if change
– At least 2 years solid experience in garment factory management
– Proficiency in English
– Able to work in dynamic working environment
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Good at excel, world