– Manage and coordinate work, be responsible for the M & E work of the project, ensuring the work is carried out on schedule, the quality requirements
– Implementing policies to ensure labor safety and environmental hygiene throughout the construction process.
– Control of orders and deliveries of electrical and mechanical equipment to meet requirements and plans
– Manage and supervise the construction work of M&E contractors on the site, report to the Project Manager / Construction Manager and have a plan for timely handling of errors
– Checking and approving shop-drawings, construction methods to ensure the design, technical criteria, standards, standards
– Monitoring and acceptance of M & E work in the field in accordance with the design, technical criteria and procedures
– Testing the quality of testing, T & C ensures the work of the contractors is to ensure the requirements of design, technical standards and procedures
– Resolving technical issues related to assigned work
– Participate in the discussion of technical and construction problems between engineers to set up the method
optimal solution for timely processing
– Responsible for handing over mechanical engineering works to management and operation units
– Take part in other tasks proposed by the Project Manager / Construction Manager.
Working in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang is required
– University / University degree in Electrical Engineering
– Minimum 3 years experience in the field and equivalent position
– Fluency in English and MS. Office, Autocad, MS project and computational software
– Able to read the drawings, specifications, and explanations
– Skills: Independent working and teamwork skills, able to work under high pressure, dynamic and responsible in work.