– Manage and enhance the restaurants’ brand, product recognition, and reputation in the public’s eye using social media, print media, marketing strategy, and successful advertising practices.
– Negotiate Contracts with vendors and digital advertising entities.
– Analyze market research and strategies to engage and develop traditional as well as emerging markets while providing detailed reports and forecasting.
– Maintain web presence, monitor traffic, and identify advertising and marketing opportunities.
– Compile marketing data through data mining, trend recognition, and social media to generate detailed reports.
– Coordinate objectives with brand management, social media, and the creative atmosphere of the restaurants while ensuring uniformity and consistency.
– Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and restaurants’ brand positioning.
– Leverage customer insight data to refine market segments in order to attract additional and maintain existing customers.
– Perform other duties as requested by management.
– Report to Chairman/Marketing Director
– Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Real Estate, Business or Hospitality/F&B.
– Knowledge of marketing strategies and the hospitality and F&B industry.
– 3-5 years prior experience with a branded entity, working to develop, enhance, and cultivate that brand in the public eye.
– Previous work experience in utilization and successful navigation of social media, specifically with brand nurturing and marketing, media buying.
– Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.