– Develop, organize and manage market research programs and marketing strategies
– Report analysis of general information about markets, competitors, market forecasts … as required by management
– Manage, arrange, guide the Marketing Department …
– Coordinate with Sales Department to analyze market information, competitors, brand identity programs, product display
– Research customers’ behavior, analyze and predict consumer reaction and propose marketing strategy for the company
– Propose suitable programs to support sales, introduce products and services of the company, advertising activities and brand development according to the Company’s marketing objectives.
– Plan and supervise promotions and advertising in events
– Responsible for management of all marketing activities
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Business Administration
– Have at least 03 years experience in the same position
– Have ability to plan, develop marketing plans of the company
– Have knowledge of PR, brand marketing and product promotion
– Have ability to communicate flexibly and build good relations
– Have ability to negotiate and persuade.
– Be proficient in office computer
– Have logical and strategic thinking.
– Be enthusiastic, hardworking, careful, agile, honest and disciplined