– Be in charge of developing long-term, medium-term and short-term strategies and plans.
– Prepare annual marketing budget and implementation to ensure marketing budget.
– Control the KPIs of the Marketing Department.
– Deploy marketing programs to promote sales in stages.
– Monitor and control all marketing activities of the Company.
– Closely coordinate with the relevant departments to implement the marketing program in each period.
– Monitor, review and evaluate the effectiveness of each marketing program.
– Research, study the market, research competitors to generate analysis and advise the Board of Directors on marketing activities.
– Plan and implement marketing campaigns on Digital channels (Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEO …), offline (Event) channels and newspapers.
– Recruit, train and manage the MKT team, including: Advertising, CEO, Social, Event.
– Work with partners, MKT consultancy and conduct implementation.
– Other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors
– Graduated from University of Marketing, Business Administration, and other related fields.
– Have at least 5 years of experience in the field of marketing and 1 year experience in the equivalent position of companies operating in the field of aesthetics and cosmetics.
– Understand the market trends and have in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing and Branding channels. Be proficient in index analysis tools.
– Experience in deploying campaigns with large budgets and management department over 20 personnel.
– Have a broad relationship in the field of marketing (media, professionals, partners).
– Be honest and responsible.
– Have good skills in planning, setting goals for the department and individuals.
– Have good communication skills such as communication, negotiation, presentation.
– Have good skills in controlling, reporting, problem solving, conflict resolution
– Have statistical, analytical skills.
– Working independently / as a team, withstanding high pressure in work.
– Proficiency in computer software such as word, excel, powpoint …
– English proficiency in speaking, reading and writing skills.