– Work closely with and reporting directly to the directors
– Develop projects from brief to completion
– Develop and maintain the design team budget
– Work with a multi-disciplinary design team to deliver new product, architecture and interior design projects.
– Meeting with design team to discuss the objectives and requirements of each project
– Contribute creatively on all design projects
– Ability to respond to brief and meet objectives and tight deadlines of the project
– Host client meetings
– At least 3 years professional experience; experience in all phases of project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design and construction documents.
– Effective communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
– Desire to work in a challenging foreign work environment with cultural differences.
– Completion of an architectural or interior design degree programme
– Experience and interest in both architecture and furniture design.
– Ability to lead, conceptualize, and instruct junior designers and senior technical designers.
– Highly creative with the ability to art direct show displays and photo shoots.
– Create hand drawn sketches
– Generate 2D CAD drawings and 3D models using solid-works, Rhino or similar
– Generate visual presentations and renders.
– Graphic design and art working for proposals and look books
– Creation of mood boards and prepare design/construction documents
– Interest in new materials, manufacturing and construction techniques
– Enthusiasm for contemporary art, architecture, and knowledge of trends in food, travel and lifestyle.
– Reliability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to build good relationships.
– Attention to detail, high quality standards and pride in work