– Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots laser problems;
– Performs assemble, align optics; repair electrical part; upgrade software for system;
– Participation in initial multi-month training at the Business Unit Coherent Kaiserslautern in Germany
– Follows established procedures on routine work;
– Maintains appropriate tools and keeps on hand as required;
– Maintain clear records of repair data and reports;
– Help logistic to maintain a clear record of the part inventory.
– Report to Laser Repair Supervisor/ Senior Engineer
– Bachelor Degree or higher in a scientific, technical, or photonics related field or equivalent experience;
– 3+ years of experience in Lasers or Electro-Optics is advantageous;
– Self-driven and able to work independently, with excellent interpersonal skills;
– Good communication skills in English;
– Computer literate.