– Focus on developing the Network capabilities for Key account and Korean Customers
– Run statistical reports and maintain data for customers and Global Key Account Management
– Support local project team in their relationship with the clients
– Analysis of problems / trouble shooting with customer
– Ensure quality preparation of SOP and other documents to be executed by the Key Account Management Team and take care of a smooth hand over process to existing interfaces. (Operations, Finance)
– Regularly review of processes and if necessary improvements and cost savings.
– Has own sales target on activity, volume, GP
* Level of education: At least diploma and above
* Special knowledge:
– Deep knowledge in freight forwarding (both Air & Sea) and Integrated logistics
– Proficient in spoken and written English & Korean.
– Sell unique value proposition
– Good in MS Office (excel/powerpoint)