– On behalf of Head Quarter based in Japan, formula and execute investment management strategies in Vietnam and support us in the cost and contract management of the existing and new developing projects to achive good investment performance, operational effectiveness and profitability.
– Negotiate with the local parties concerned and also develop the good working relationship with them. And also look for the new investment opportunities in Vietnam, supporting Head Quarter based in Japan.
– Report regurally the projects’ progress to Chief Representative here and Head Quarter based in Japan.
– Be responsible for the overall performance of projects including the development timeline, the efficiency of cash flow usage and sales, asset value during and after the development stage.
– Work closely with various internal team in Head Quater based in japan, and external local partners, consultants and any business associates related to the business.
– Other responsibilities including market intelligence, meetings organization, reporting and any other required administration works.
– A degree in Real Estate, Building, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent at least 3 years’ experience
– Having enough experience in the real estate field, handling projects ranging from Commercial and Residential properties in Vietnam
– Good proficiency in English as well as Vietnamese
– Having good knowledge of the local real estate market with the related laws and regulations (*we have the writing examination), analytical skills, presentation skills, financial modeling and management skills
– Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging enviroment
– High level of initiative, hands-on, resourceful, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work independently
– Adaptability with Japanese business cultures (*we also support Japanese language learning)