Booking and PO management:
- Coordinate with vendor and customer in receiving bookings
- Check PO details and confirm booking to vendors
- Place booking with carrier (Ocean/Air), prepare loading plan
- Update systems – sending Pre-advice/post advice
- Submit shipping instruction to carrier, prepare FCR/ Bill of lading
- Issue invoice to shipper/vendors and settle payment to carriers
- Receive and check documents submitted by vendors before sending to consignee or uploading in system
- Update reports as requested by customers and supervisors
- Handle daily correspondence (emails/phone calls) from shippers and consignees, solve arising problems before/after shipment on board
Take part in/handle new customer implementation, vendor workshop, vendor training, customer conference meeting
Collecting customer and market ‘s feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency
Up-selling/Cross-selling OOCL Logistics services.
Handle other tasks assigned by team leader or Manager.