1. Talent Management
– Work with Partners & Recruitment team to select right talents at right job and right pay to organization;
– Facilitate on boarding process to provide total experience to new comers;
– Conduct stay/exit interview to understand employee insights & ensure right decision making for talent in/out;
– Support Partners for Top Talent identification process & development action plan within timeline;
– Support Partners to ensure appropriated biz objectives cascaded from Top to Bottom within timeline;
– Support Partners to ensure fairness in performance review following by Talent guideline;
– Support Line Manager to manage efficient promotion plan and balance with talent development plan aligning with Organization structure.
2. Employee Relation & Engagement
– Deploy Focus Group Discussions to understand employees’ insights and drive Employee Opinion Survey action plan at functional level for employees’ sustainable engagement;
– Leverage 2 way & transparent communication and clarity culture through functional defined channels such as Department Meetings; 1: 1 conversations; Team Building…;
– Promote inclusive & servant leadership for building trust & respect relationship between leaders & direct reports;
– Maximize recognition programs for accomplishment celebrations and engagement.
3. Organization Design & Development
– Support Partners & Line Manager for review Organization structure including Headcount Planning, Working Process, Job Scope and Role & Responsibility for productivity & efficiency;
– Coordinate with Partners & Project Owners to ensure right roles, communications, change management & conflict handling for biz projects/organization transformation.
4. Capability Enhancement
– Support Partners to identify core functional skills for future success and implement identified needs;
– Support Partners & Line Manager to identify right people and input right insight for Corporate Leadership Programs;
– Work with Learning Champion & Line Manager to encourage and promote learning culture within organization.
– Train & consult Partners & Line Managers for implementing annual performance management cycles effectively.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or related field
– At least 3-5 years experiences in HRBP role, preferably working for FMCG/Distribution/Retail industry
– Experience to work and collaborate with and across multiple stakeholders (local/regional/global).
– Proven ability to build partnership and strong influencing communication skills.
– General knowledge about HR (C&B, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, etc.)
– Good command of spoken and written forms in both English & Vietnamese.
– Excellent in communication & presentation skills.
– Strong organizational skill and ability to effectively manage multi-task.
– Result-oriented and able to work under high pressure.
– Has positive attitude & high- level of maturity.
– Change management & building partnership.
– Logical thinking, planning & execution skills.
– Analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong Business Acumen.