EDUCATION: University – MAJOR: Not required
LANGUAGES: Japanese (N3~) or English (Fluent)
GENDER & AGE F: Female
EXPERIENCES: 6 years (4 years in C&B and 2 years in recruitment)
COMPUTING SKILLS: MOS Proficiency
SOFT SKILLS: Leadership, Communication, Negotiation.,Teamwork.
PERSONAL: Strong, decisive, change mind-set
OTHERS: Can work under high pressure
– This position will take charge of supervising all HR operations (including C&B, Recruitment & Training, Employee Engagement and Relations) to comply with local law, ISO 9001 standard and CSR. – Set up annual target and follow the team to achieve the target. – Make plan for recruiting new hires and developing company workforce to ensure to meet hiring demands and production plans.
– Establish annual training plan to upgrade and develop employee skills.
– Supervising HR members in carrying out C&B tasks: attendance system, labor contract, payroll, PIT, procedures of foreigner laborer
– Control execution and compliance with policy, procedures and labor law.
– In charge of forecast labor expense.
– Control HR system to ensure correct database and smooth operations.
– Maintain good cooperating relations with laborer and other sections
– Directly report to Japanese Genenal Manager.