– Report to Group COO
– Spearhead new Human Resource strategies such as re-organization, standardization of HR policy, process and payroll of the group and subsidiary hospitals
– Implementation of the new HR Management System
– Assemble, lead and manage a central HR team at HQ and hospitals. Current headcount is about 2000 FTE.
– Expected to expand to 4000 FTE within 3 years (4 new hospitals in the pipeline)
– Develop performance management system for the clinical workforce. “Pay-for-Performance” model.
– Redesign the grade-scale of hospitals workforce.
– Manage the training and talent management programme.
– Manpower planning (budgeting for existing and new hospital).
– Position HQ as a “Shared Services Centre” to handle some of the administrative & HR processes of the hospitals.
– Monitor and set performance matrices (Revenue / FTE, Revenue / HR Cost and other productivity KPI).
– Credentialing & privileging of clinical staff for accreditation purposes (JCI accreditation experience especially handling of SQE standard will be an added advantage).
– Bachelor Degree in the related field.
– Need to have hospital HR experience. Those who managed private hospital HR will be an advantage.
– At least 5 years of working experience in healthcare
– At least 10 years of working experience overall
– Proficient in both Vietnamese & English (Read, Write, Speak)